High sampling levels in Google Analytics and low confidence levels in A/B testing. Your optimization efforts are doomed to fail if you don’t educate yourself and avoid these cases. […]
Why OnlineMetrics? Well… without defining, analyzing and optimizing your unique set of metrics it is hard to succeed. So this is where it all begins.
In short, I started this website back in 2012. Documenting my knowledge was my primary reason. At the end of 2013 I realized that I very much enjoy writing and sharing content with people like YOU.
So it the meantime my audience has grown to literally thousands of visitors each month coming from all over the world. All the positive feedback is very much supporting in continuing my blogging journey.
Ok, let’s get to the point. What about YOU?
- You’re here to acquire in-depth knowledge on Google Analytics.
- You like to read some short, actionable Google Analytics tips.
- You feel that not enough people are taking the desired action on your website.
- You are an expert in online marketing and like to get involved.
- You have something else to say.